What to bring:
- Shotgun (12 or 10 gauge).
- Warm and cold weather clothes. Come prepared for any weather. It can range from as cold as 0 degrees to in the 60’s. Also be prepared for rain, snow or sunshine as it is springtime and we never know what it will throw at us.
- Knee-high boots are recommended
- Ammo 3″-3 1/2″( 2’s or bb’s are recommended).
- At least 3 boxes of shells per day.
- Camouflage face mask.
- Large coolers for your birds (guide will clean your birds for $3/per bird).
- Camera to capture all the great memories.
We Highly Recommend Kruger Farms for all gear you may need! Check them out, any questions on gear feel free to ask us.